The successful candidate will be required to take care of the purchase ledger start to finish. This will include the payments runs, purchase invoicing, reconciliations and handling petty cash. The successful candidate will also have queries to resolve on a weekly basis.
If you're looking to join a fun and lively working environment where its the team effort that counts, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Qualities required of the right candidate:
- Ability to work accurately and effectively
- Previous experience as a purchase ledger
- Previous experience using Microsoft Excel
- Keen and enthusiastic attitude
What the right candidate will get in return:
- A friendly and supportive environment
- A business environment that supports a work life balance
- Flexible working hours and plenty of other perks
If this sounds like the kind of role that appeals to you as well as the type of business you'd like to settle down in to, then do not hesitate to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job