Purchase Ledger Clerk/ Payments/ Invoice Processing/ Query Resolution/ On site Parking/ Competitive Salary/ 25 Days Holiday + BHS
Are you a purchase ledger clerk with end to end experience of the accounts payable process within a fast paced and high volume environment?
I am supporting my Manchester based client who due to the internal promotion of another member of staff require an addition to their accounts payable team.
This role will suit somebody who has larger business experience and who has had full exposure to the end to end accounts payable process. applicants should have excellent communication skills, a motivated and positive approach and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Daily, weekly and monthly supplier BACS payments to a high volume of suppliers
- Investigation and resolution of any supplier invoice and payment queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations - Requesting copy invoices where necessary
- High volume invoice processing
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Ensuring all invoices are approved and can be paid within agreed supplier terms
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast paced, larger business environment
- Methodical and process driven approach
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent computerised systems skills
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are looking for a new challenge within accounts payable - please call Rosie on 0161-711-0821 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.
- Purchase ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job