Purchase Ledger Clerk
£18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
Our client, a well-established business based in Leeds require an enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
You will be joining a large Purchase Ledger team and be responsible for processing invoices onto the system and resolving queries from suppliers therefore accuracy and communication skills are essential for this role.
- Processing invoices onto the system
- Resolve incoming queries from suppliers
- Assist with processing BACS payments
- Building relationships with suppliers
- Reconcile supplier accounts in advance of every month end
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
Experience within a similar role is essential as well as strong communication and IT skills.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunity please contact Jasmine Edwards from RK Accountancy on or email your CV across to to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job