We are currently looking for a well experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a fun, hardworking team in Wakefield.
This company has been well established in the industry for over 30 years with over 200 staff based across the UK. Their trusted accounts department are situated in Wakefield and are looking to expand!
Working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk your duties would include:
- Ensure all invoices and purchase orders are matched and paid on time
- Be responsible for managing your designated supplier accounts and resolve any queries/disputes
- Conduct monthly statement reconciliations
- Manage the Accounts Payable inbox alongside the rest of the team
- Answer any incoming calls to the department
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as and when required
What we are looking for.
- Someone with a strong accounts background
- Experience working in a purchase ledger position
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good with Microsoft Office - particularly Excel
If you feel suitable for this position and would like to be considered please apply below.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Purchase Ledger