My client are based in the heart of Watford and are within the retail sector. They are recruiting within their medium sized Finance team for an Accounts Payable Clerk to check, code, process, scan and distribute supplier invoices and also assist with month end.
Salary paying up to £25,000 with great benefits, progression and a fun working environment. You will ideally have a background in a similar role and enjoy working in a team.
My client are an innovative and growing company who are based within the heart of Watford You will report into a hands on and friendly Finance Manager who can offer you excellent training and career progression. You will be part of a fun and sociable finance function so you will ideally be a team player.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk your role will involve -
- Check, code, process, scan and distribute supplier invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Assist with Month End duties (Accruals)
- Dealing with queries
- Weekly payment runs
- Assisting your Manager with ad hoc reporting and administration
- Interact with suppliers and banks via telephone and email
- Match stock invoices to shipments
- A hard working team player
- A background in Accounts - ideally Accounts Payable
- Proficient with Word and Excel is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear telephone manner
- Happy to muck in and help others
- Progressive candidate
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a growing retail company who value their staff
- Full time permanent role with stability
- Friendly team and Manager who is happy to offer training
- Good starting salary with benefits and working hours