Your duties will include:
• Chasing up orders, matching invoices to purchase orders and posting to the system.
• Paying supplier invoices in a timely manner and scanning documents to the system.
• Reconciling supplier statements to monthly ledger balances.
• Liaising with suppliers and dealing with queries.
• Calculating VAT payments
• Assisting in the preparation for BACS payment runs.
You will need to have previous purchase ledger experience as well as strong IT skills, including confidence with using Word and Excel. Ideally you will have used a financial system such as Navision or COINs. You must have a flexible approach to your work and be able to work well under pressure.
If you are interested in this opportunity and can start on short notice, please click ‘apply now’ below or contact me directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job