FRS have been enlisted to assist a leading FTSE Listed business with the recruitment of a Purchase Ledger and Purchasing Administrator.
Working with the Purchase Ledger Manager, you will be based from the head office in West Leicester assisting with:
* Responsible for the raising and processing of purchase requisitions for the business
* Assisting the Marketing Team Managers in the end to end quote to PO invoice payment process
* Supporting other team members in day to day tasks and objectives to meet department time lines and business requirements
* Provide excellent customer service to suppliers / contracts, internal and external clients
* Working as one team and communicating with the Purchase Ledger Clerks to ensure the end to end Purchase to pay function is adhered to and in accordance to the service level agreements set out within the business
* Raising, producing and receipting purchase orders for site teams, ensuring correct coding, price and authorisation
* To communicate with suppliers to place the orders in line with order service level agreements
* Pursuing of Purchase Order confirmations GRN to ensure supplier accounts paid to terms and in accordance to the Purchase order raised
* Reporting the 'Trackers' daily, weekly, monthly to sites and senior management for the control of open orders
* To report to and communicate with your line manager on a regular basis, and assist other team members to achieve the desired department goals
* Filing of all paperwork in a timely manner (weekly), and ensuring full audit trail applicable
* Ensure a smooth end to end process on the purchase to pay function, working and communicating with the purchase ledger team
* Additional responsibilities and / or tasks may be set, which may vary from time to time dependent on the demands of the Finance team
This is a great entry level role, whilst Previous Purchase Ledger Experience would be preferred, applicants working within Buying, Admin or Customer service looking to move into Accounting will also be considered.
In return, a competitive basic salary upto £17,000 coupled with excellent benefits and study support towards AAT can be offered.