Our client is looking for a Purchase Ledger professional to join its finance team.
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the region’s most successful companies. Joining a vibrant and friendly team and reporting to the Ledger Manager, the main responsibilities are:
• Monthly supplier sheet reconciliations
• Purchase Ledger posting and coding
• Coordination payments runs, automated, manual and foreign currency.
• Petty cash reconciliations
• Reconciliations of prepayments and accruals
• EXCEL reporting and data manipulation
This role would suit candidates with a good level of EXCEL including Pivot Tables and V Look ups, experience of foreign currency, strong communication skills and a high level of integrity.
Due to my client’s location, own transport is recommended.
For more information please contact Hazel Hardy on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job