Purchase Ledger Clerk (South Bradford - temporary), £9-11p/h
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with one of Yorkshire's fastest growing businesses on the Euroway Trading Estate. They are looking for a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team.
Purchase Ledger Clerk
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will play a vital role in the day to day operations of the Finance Department.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining all aspects of the purchase ledger
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices on Sage 200
- Processing a number of complex supplier reconciliations
- Performing BACS and CHAPS payment runs
- Resolving a range of supplier queries
- Ad-hoc finance duties
- Experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk or in a similar Finance role is vital
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS
- Positive attitude and comfortable working in a busy environment
To apply for the position please use the link provided or contact Tim Gillies via Linked In
- Purchase Ledger