Our Client, a massivly disirable brand who has been exprienceing rapid growth are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their accountancy team close to Solihull.
- Processing high volumes of purchase invoices.
- Ensuring all expenditure is approved under the company's authorisation procedures and in accordance with company policy.
- Reviewing purchase ledger accounts against supplier statements on a monthly basis.
- Reconciling purchase ledger accounts against supplier statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare bi-weekly payment runs by BACS and cheques to adhere to supplier payments terms.
- Regular review and processing of staff expense claims and payment in accordance with group policy.
- Reconciliation and processing of monthly credit card claims and follow up outstanding claims and issues.
- To ensure timely and accurate filing of purchase invoices, cash and credit card claims.
- Pro-active approach to follow up and resolution of queries in a timely manner.
Person Specification/Desired Experience
Our client is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk who is either studying or interested in studying AAT to join thier accountancy team.
- Solid financial accounting experience
- Experience in working with foreign currency and able to demonstrate an understanding of accounting for foreign currency
- Proven ability to work within a pressurised environment and effectively prioritise to ensure short term deadlines are met.
- Must be a team player who is happy to get involved in the detail and support transactional functions where necessary.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Must be an solid user of excel who is able to demonstrate abilities including pivot tables, and Vlook ups.
- Other systems experience requirements include - Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- £20,000 P/A – 24,000 P/A
- Long term company performance incentives.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff Product Discounts