Our client is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind our client is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. They recognise that all their employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Their policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect their customers and potential customers requirements and they aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: Up to £18,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
Location: Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hours: Monday to Friday – 40 Hours per week (flexible between the hours of 7.30am to 6.30pm)
They currently have a vacancy for a Purchase Ledger clerk to join their busy accounts team. The role offers the opportunity build on your current skills and gain valuable knowledge and experience, as such a willingness to learn with a drive to succeed and progress are a must. They are willing to support AAT Qualification for the right individual.
Key Responsibilities of Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Match up orders/delivery notes/parts receipted reports and invoices making sure each invoice is signed off by the correct person.
- Code purchase ledger invoices with nominal codes.
- Code and enter purchase ledger cheques and document match any credits.
- Processing BACS payments
- Enter invoices onto the correct stock numbers in vehicle registration.
- Answer queries from purchase ledger customers promptly.
- Reconcile the purchase ledger control on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile customer statements with DMS on a monthly basis
- Monthly vehicle stock checks
Skills & Experience required of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Previous experience within an administrative or office environment is preferred. Training will be provided.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft office and preferably DMS systems
- High level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Organised with the ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Flexible team worker
- Ability to communicate with different types of people
In return they offer additional benefits such as;
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Child care voucher scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- They hold a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward their top achievers.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Purchase Ledger Clerk role is right for you thenplease apply today!