Purchase Ledger Clerk, Widnes, Temp (Long term sickness cover) £18,000 - Immediate Start!
- Reporting to the Accounts Manager.
- Matching, checking and coding invoices.
- Working out VAT payments.
- Processing staff expenses.
- Preparation and posting of payment runs.
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Filing invoices.
- Managing petty cash.
- Data entry.
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries.
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Assist with month and year end procedures.
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary.
Skills / Experience:
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel.
- Well organised with excellent Administration skills.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- A hands-on approach and a willingness to learn.
Experience in any of the following would be a distinct advantage:
- SAGE 50 or similar
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Organised and proactive
- Able to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and focused
- Aware of processes and procedures
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Good communication skills, at all levels
- Ability to multitask
- Good administration and computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time keeping
To apply, please attach your CV and will come straight through for review.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger Clerk