*Our St Helens based client is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on an on-going temporary basis, Immediate Start, Full Time, £18-20k DOE*
About the employer
You'll be joining an established business with a small, friendly and supportive finance team.
Main duties will include:
- Provide the day to day aspects of the accounts payable (AP) function
- Effective management of suppliers including full ownership of any billing issues, queries or disputes and actively strive for improvement
- Ensure all supplier accounts and expense processes are completed accurately and on time to meet payment deadlines.
- Ensure adherence to the Company Expense Policy.
- Ensure all invoices are authorised, via a purchase order in compliance with authorisation matrix, correctly coded and processed to enable payment to the agreed terms
- Ensure timely and accurate statement reconciliation for all suppliers
- Provide a swift, efficient and factual customer service approach
Deputise for the AP Supervisor in their absence
About the ideal candidate
You will have strong purchase ledger experience and ideally have excellent IT skills.
Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable Experience
Good Excel skills
Flexible and adaptable
Please attach your CV to apply and it will come straight through for review.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger Clerk