Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within an established team based in Northwich
You will be joining a busy / professional finance team. They are a very friendly and supportive team so will help you make your new job a great success
Main duties will include:
* Full / end to end Purchase Ledger including payment runs
* Matching purchase invoices to purchase orders
* Generate payment runs for authorisation
* Reconciling statements
* Dealing with queries in a professional and efficient manner
* Build and maintain excellent relationships with suppliers
* Deal with purchase invoice approvals
* Allocate direct debit payments to invoices
About the ideal candidate
You will be highly experienced in Purchase Ledger and covered everything from setting up new suppliers right through to making payments. Team fit is just as important as experience fit. You'll be a team player, focused and hard working. You will be flexible and adaptable to take on new responsibilities and challenges.
Strong Purchase Ledger Experience
Good Excel skills
Flexible and adaptable
Click the apply button and your CV will come straight through for review.
If you don't have an up-to-date CV or want to know a bit more before you apply, do feel free to give me a call in confidence or email me. You'll find all my contact details on our website or on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"