Reporting to the Company Accountant you will be instrumental in providing effective purchase ledger support for the finance department as part of a small team within Purchase Ledger but will be involved in the process from start to finish. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge and some autonomy within a faced paced Purchase Ledger environment.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing payment runs by BACS
- Building supplier relations
- Working closely with other departments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Cash/ bank reporting
- Processing of company expenses
- Bank Reconciliation's
To be successful you MUST have the following skills and attributes:
- Approximately 2 years+ relevant experience in Purchase Ledger
- Flexible approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong 'team' player
- 'Can Do' attitude
This an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking company which can offer an enjoyable and stable working environment. The company boasts a dynamic and modern working environment with secure parking facilities and is easily accessible.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.
- purchase ledger clerk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job