Our client who are based in Shirley, Solihull are looking for an Purchase Ledger Clerk.
You will be responsible for:
- Looking after a complex, high volume ledger
- Allocation of specific suppliers & expense accounts
- Liaising with both internal & external contacts to resolve queries
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Processing BACS payment runs
- Raising manual & foreign transfers
Our client is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who is a great self starter to come in and hit the ground running. You will have great interpersonal skills, and be a flexible team player who is also committed to tight deadlines and working in a pressured environment. Ideally you will have high volume experience and multi currency experience.
This is a perm role paying £22,500 for a 35 hour week as the hours are 9am - 5pm. They offer a good benefits package including 25 days holiday. This will be a contract role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job