Purchase Ledger Assistant / Trafford Park / £21,000 / Permanent
A successful and rapidly growing technology service organisation in Trafford Park is recruiting a Purchase Ledger Assistant. You will be working for a business that encourages and supports the growth and development of its employees. You will be working within a positive and energetic finance team.
Purchase Ledger Assistant duties:
- Processing employee expenses
- Processing supplier invoices
- Liaising internally regarding invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Purchase order matching with variance analysis
- Producing weekly payments runs
- Accruals and Prepayments postings
- Bank reconciliations
- Cashbook management
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Production and analysis of Aged Creditor Reports
- Posting journals
Purchase Ledger Assistant requirements:
- Experience in Purchase Ledger and Expenses
- Solid Excel skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
For immediate consideration please send your CV to or call Adam on .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.