We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a growing company with a beautiful office set in the town centre of Bury St Edmunds. Full time, permanent position joining a professional and welcoming organisation. Attractive salary of between £20,000 and £22,000 working hours Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. Here is the opportunity to work in a small team that will make you feel really valued.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Managing and controlling the Purchase Ledger including the logging of invoices on the cash flow forecast on receipt
- Ensuring that all invoices are matched to purchase orders & properly authorised by designated individuals
- Posting the invoices to Sage
- Checking & reconciling supplier statements
- Assisting in general office duties
Essential Requirements are:
- Accounts Payable experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills, Sage and Excel experience beneficial
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV.