We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a growing company with a beautiful office set in the town centre of Bury St Edmunds. Full time, permanent position joining a professional and welcoming organisation. Attractive salary of between £20,000 and £22,000 working hours Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. Here is the opportunity to work in a small team that will make you feel really valued.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Managing and controlling the Purchase Ledger including the logging of invoices on the cash flow forecast on receipt
- Ensuring that all invoices are matched to purchase orders & properly authorised by designated individuals
- Posting the invoices to Sage
- Checking & reconciling supplier statements
- Assisting in general office duties
Essential Requirements are:
- Accounts Payable experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills, Sage and Excel experience beneficial
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job