A well-established, Greater Manchester based organisation, is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. You will be assisting both the Finance Manager and Senior Finance Supervisor on a day to day basis.
Sitting within a small team you will be required to
- Match, batch and scan invoices received onto the management system
- Processing high volume of invoices
- Payment of supplier invoices by BACs
- Payment of employee expenses
- Preparation of bank payments
- Chase invoices for approval
- Liaising with internal team and external suppliers
- Reconcile Suppliers Statements on a weekly basis
The ideal experience should include
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Good communication skill
- Ability to manage and organise own workload
You will need to be ready to hit the ground running in this dynamic and fast paced role.