Full time, £18,000-£20,000, 6 months Fixed Term contract,
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a full time Fixed term Purchase Ledger Clerk within a hugely successfully business in Mitcheldean. This excellent Fixed term Purchase Ledger vacancy is due to last a minimum of 6 moths with the possibility of extension. the main duties of this role include:
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process business expense returns
- Cashbook and petty cash cheques
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
Ideally suited to a candidate who has at least 2 years experience within a similar team environment. Due to the contract nature of this position the candidate needs to be immediately available and ideally a driver due to the unique location of the organisation. In return for this excellent long term fixed term Purchase Ledger vacancy the client is willing to pay between £18,000 - £20,000 dependant upon experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job