£20,000 - £23,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-known marketing company with key offices based in Stockport has become available for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to support the Finance Director.
The beauty of this role is you will have sole responsibility of the Purchase Ledger but sit within a finance team of 6 to ensure you have full support during busy periods.
To apply for this role, you must be a confident Purchase Ledger Clerk that has the ability to build good relationships with the suppliers and work to deadlines.
You will be managing the ledger for 2 divisions and your duties will involve:
- Managing the Purchase Ledger for the whole division
- Cash flow forecasting and providing commentary at month-end on your ledger
- Preparing and authorising the BACS payment runs
- Bank reconciliations and supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with foreign currencies including Euros / USD
If a friendly working environment and a relaxed office is something you are looking for from your next business, then you are encouraged to apply immediately to be considered.
In return of the hard work a 3pm finish every Friday is offered alongside 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free car parking and the choice of Childcare or Retail Vouchers.
- Purchase Ledger
- Ledger Clerk