Heyland Finance are currently engaging with an established Manufacturing company based in Wigan who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a 2-month Temporary basis.
Working within an established and successful Accounts Team, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the full cycle ledger process. The ideal candidate will have minimum 1-2 years' experience working within a similar role and must be available for an immediate start.
Duties will include;
* Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
* Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
* Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
* Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
* Process business expense returns
* Cashbook and petty cash cheques
* Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
If you match the above criteria and are interested in applying for the position, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job