Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client in Huddersfield has a new and exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
This is an opportunity suited for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who has worked with clients of all sizes, delivering exceptional service from start to finish.
You will be offered an excellent package and benefits, along with ongoing training and support.
As the successful candidate you will have full responsibility for the following: -
- Processing purchase invoices and credit notes.
- Matching and coding purchase invoices onto the system.
- Prioritising supplier payments and making sure the ledger is updated for payment.
- Calculating VAT payments.
- Dealing with supplier queries and being first point of contact over the telephone.
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
- Processing employee expenses and reconciling.
- Assisting with the payment runs on a weekly basis.
- Setting up new suppliers and maintaining existing account details.
- Maintaining petty cash and updating the cashbook.
- Maintaining relationships with both colleagues and clients.
- Carrying out ad-hoc tasks such as month end reporting and assisting within other areas of finance as and when required.
You will ideally have experience working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further or see what other opportunities are available please apply to the vacancy.