Your new company is a globally recognisable and growing organisation based on the outskirts of Cardiff. This well-established company is looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk reporting directly to the Finance Manager to join their current team of 4.
Your new role will be an important cog in ensuring the purchase ledger runs successfully on a day to day basis and assist in all areas of the Finance function.
You will manage supplier accounts by:
• Processing invoices and reconciling statements.
• Processing expenses and supplier BACS payments including ad-hoc payments where required.
• Be the main point of contact for supplier queries and liaise with various departments and supplies to resolve promptly and efficiently.
You will receive a salary of up to £18,500 dependant on experience to join a growing successful business offering great prospects and security with some amazing benefits such as:
• Flexible working hours.
• Christmas Shutdown.
• 20 days annual leave initially increasing to 25 after 12 months service (excluding bank holidays).
• Bonus Scheme.
• Medical Cover.
• Pension scheme (matched upto 5%)
• Subsidized onsite canteen.
If this opportunity is of interest to you please click the apply button below. Alternatively if you would like to discuss new opportunities within the accountants/finance function please contact myself either by email on email@example.com or by phone on 02920 388466.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business