As the successful candidate for this position you will be responsible for:
- Registering and processing all overhead invoices and registering all purchase ledger invoices.
- Raising Purchase Order Numbers
- Investigating any queries relating to matching Purchase orders and delivery notes
- Ensure all accounts are maintained and all debts are paid in a timely manner
- Process payment runs
- Dealing with customer credit applications
- Support the wider accounts team with ad hoc requests relating to all aspects of the Finance department.
In order to apply for this role you must:
- Have Accounts Payable Experience
- Be Immediately Available
- Have Experience On Sage 500 or 1000
If this is the next Temporary position for you then hit the “Apply Now” button today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job