£20,000 - £22,000
If job stability, a friendly working environment and a relaxed office is something you are looking for from your next business then the opportunity detailed below is ideal for your requirements.
Working at a well-established firm that has experienced steady growth throughout the last few years the role has become available because the current Purchase Ledger Clerk is taking retirement.
The ledger is very well maintained and the company have excellent processes in place; which means that the successful candidate will be inheriting a smooth ledger along with benefitting from a comprehensive hand over and support from the current lady in the role.
You will be working in a team of 5 staff and the business have been recognised for their staff retention and development.
The Finance Director has explained the business can offer an excellent work life balance for anyone that has proven experience in purchase ledger, and is now looking for a business where they can see their long term future.
Below is a summary of the key tasks included in the role:
* Maintaining a portfolio of suppliers on a monthly basis
* Agreeing payment schedules and processing payment runs
* Building relationships with suppliers
* Completion of Bank reconciliations
* Month end reconciliations
* Working closely with other members of the finance team
* Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices
Anyone who is interested in the role must be able to demonstrate a committed attitude, previous experience in a similar role and a friendly and down to earth personality.
- Purchase Ledger Clerk