We are working with a manufacturing client exclusively who believe in putting their customers and employees first in everything they do.
As a successful growing business they give their employees the platform to take responsibility and be themselves in an international, market leading, diverse arena.
Are you passionate about having ownership and making a difference? Are you eager to learn and grow with the business? Do you think outside of the box and enjoy overcoming challenges with a strong team spirit?
If so, we are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger to support the effective and efficient administration of the Finance team.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for processing all supplier invoices through the correct procedures
- Ensuring all invoices are prepared for a timely payment.
- Be responsible for querying invoices that hold incorrect information and contacting the supplier directly for clarification.
- Liaising with other departments for co-signatures for the invoices before sign off from the Managing Director.
- Oversee the purchase ledger email box and assist with queries where you are able to, as well as dealing with all telephone enquiries and direct to the relevant department.
- Experience within a similar role and working in an accounts environment
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork as well as taking responsibility for personal learning and development
- Prepared to take on new challenges and use your own initiative
- Previous use of SAP
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Dress down Friday and early finish
- 23 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years’ service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job