SF Group are currently working with a business based in Newark who have a requirement for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a temporary basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Managing one of the largest ledgers
- Processing invoices
- Reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
- Supporting the Revenue department
The applicant must be prepared to work on their own and as part of a small team. You will be expected to deal directly with our customers & suppliers as well as liaise with our internal branch offices and departments. The role is to start ASAP so please only apply if you are immediately available or available at short notice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job