Ongoing temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk vacancy to support an incredibly successful manufacturing business in the Coalville area.
My client is a highly successful business who are experiencing an incredibly busy time and require a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join on an immediate start basis. The business have superb modern offices and have sites based around the UK.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk vacancy will involve specific project work surrounding:
- Supporting the team with high volume processing of invoices
- Review of Direct Debits, identifying and recommending business if this is most relevant and suitable payment method
- Validating invoices and dealing with discrepancies liaising with internal and external staff
- Investigating supplier queries
- Supporting team members with all aspects of the AP process
You will have exposure to Purchase Ledger and be a strong team player with excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have full end to end exposure of AP and be accustomed to dealing with direct debits understanding the requirements of this method of payment for customers.
Ongoing temporary employment, potential permanent role, local employer
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger