Time Appointments are on the lookout for a numerate and attentive Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within a well-established business within the Shipping & Logistics industry. The right candidate for this will need to have previous experience in a purchase ledger/accounts assistant role.
Having experience within the industry is desirable, so if you do not have that, it is not a problem. But are you looking to gain a new experience in a progressive and challenging environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Register, distribute and post supplier invoices
- Monitor un-approved supplier and intercompany invoices
- Reconcile the bank accounts daily and monthly
- Monitor queried supplier invoices
- Post weekly supplier payments
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Monitor & Reconcile duty deferment account
- Close the purchase ledger monthly in line with reporting deadlines
- Create & maintain supplier accounts
- Recording & reconciling fuel stock
- Assist credit control if needed
- Ad hoc duties as required
Do you feel this opportunity is perfect for you? Please give us a call and explain why you would suit the role and to discuss your next career move with Time Appointments.
If this role is not quite what you are looking for, then we are looking for determined and switched on candidates for several different vacancies at present, so please get in touch with one of the consultants.
- Purchase Ledger