Our client is an established and successful high-volume manufacturing company based in County Durham. They are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply as soon as possible
- Adhering to a monthly and weekly timetable to ensure key objectives are completed within set deadlines.
- Processing & 3-way matching of purchase invoices in various currencies.
- Ensuring correct approvals are adhered to.
- Conducting month end and year end reconciliations.
- Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers on invoice/payment issues.
- Compliance with data protection and archiving of associated finance documentation.
- Production of ad hoc reports.
- Previous experience within a busy finance function is essential, ideally in a manufacturing or Service Centre environment.
- A good working knowledge and experience of SAP Finance is preferable, but not essential.
- A good level of computer skills is required; along with excel experience at a good level.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation, both internally and externally.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Attention to detail and good accuracy levels are important.