Temp, Purchase Ledger, Full time, £9-10 per hour DOE.
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are exclusively working alongside a global technology business to recruit for a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk to start immediately within the Purchase Ledger team. The successful candidate would be required to carry out the following duties:
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process business expense returns
- Cashbook and petty cash cheques
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
What you'll get in return
For this excellent opportunity the client is will to offer a long term temporary position with possibility of turning permanent. This is based on 37.5 hours Monday to Friday and a competitive hourly rate of £9-10 per hour dependant upon experience. Ideally suited to a candidate who is immediately available and has a minimum of 2 years experience working within a team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.