Temp, Purchase Ledger, Gloucester, £9-10 per hour DOE, Full time.
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are recruiting for a experienced full time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a leading international manufacturing/engineering group based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire. Reporting directly into the Purchase Ledger Supervisor. This temporary Purchase Ledger vacancy will require the successful candidate to carry out the following duties:
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process business expense returns
- Cashbook and petty cash cheques
- Seek authorisation for BACS payments and prepared cheques
What you'll get in return
For this excellent temporary Purchase Ledger opportunity the client is willing to offer a full time position paying £9-10 per hour dependant upon experience. Due to the high pressure working environment the successful applicant will require a minimum of 2 years experience within a team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.