Purchase Ledger Clerk - Immediate Start!
Salary: up to £19k dependent on experience
This is a permanent vacancy, the client will consider a temp to perm placement OR a straight permanent placement for an immediately available candidate
Our client is one of the UK's largest independent companies in their industry, offering first class service to all their customers/suppliers. They hold excellent customer relationships with the UK's largest and best known companies becoming a trusted supplier across a number of industries.
They are now looking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis immediately.
- Processing high volume of invoices
- Processing PO number and managing all company purchase ledger processes
- Managing ledgers across numerous companies simultaneously - multiple businesses
- Processing expenses and supplier statement reconciliations
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador - offering excellent customer service to all customers/suppliers
- Support month end closure routines within the wider finance team
- Payment runs
- Recharges between companies and managing internal queries
Please apply ASAP or send your CV to
Previous experience in a Purchase Ledger role is essential. Ideally experience dealing with multiple ledgers/companies simultaneously. You must be computer literate with an understanding of systems/Excel and confident speaking on the phone.
In return, the company offer a great package with fantastic opportunities for progression into the wider business
If you are interested in this role and can start immediately or within 1 week, please send your CV to for immediate consideration.