Our client, a well established employer based in Newmarket, are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a temp to perm or straight permanent basis.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Match, batch and coding of invoices
- Processing staff expense claims
- Preparing payment runs and processing payments via BACS and cheque
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining integrity of supplier information
- Dealing with all supplier queries, building strong relationships with internal and external contacts
This will be a 35 hour working week, working in luxury offices based in central Newmarket. A generous salary is offered for the right candidate.
For more information, please apply today.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group'srecruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.