Purchase Ledger Clerk
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced accounts clerk to join a small friendly finance function based in Wakefield on a fixed term contract. Reporting directly into the manager you will be responsible for the logging of the purchase invoices and dealing with queries from suppliers.
- Sorting morning post
- Logging purchase invoices onto purchase ledger
- Logging sub-contract certificates onto sub-contract ledger
- Checking CIS status of sub-contractors
- Preparing cheque run for sub-contract weekly payment run
- Costing purchase invoices
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and sub-contractors
- General administration duties
- Previous purchase ledger experience is essential.
- Good communication and demonstrate initiative.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual who can work to tight deadlines.
If you have the experience and looking for an opportunity please forward an updated CV to or telephone for a confidential discussion on .