My client is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk who has had at least 2 years experience within an Accounts Payable function. This organisation has total commitment to its employees recognising the contribution of each individual including those that join the team on a contract or temporary basis. Because of continued expansion and growth, the Accounts Department now requires further additions to its Purchase Ledger team.
As an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk the key skills and attributes you MUST have include:
- Reconciliation of Purchase Orders and Goods Received Notes using Computerised Systems
- Past experience of Purchase Ledger role processing high volumes of invoices for payment accurately and within deadlines
- Resolve Invoice and Supplier account queries through liaison with site Teams
- Provide cover and support for other Purchase Invoice Staff
- Excel intermediate level would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills with a steady career history as a purchase ledger specialist
Due to the large number of responses we receive, it is the policy of Accountancy Divisions only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK, and are able to attend a face-to-face interview at our offices within 5 working days."
HC/CR/5001679 Purchase Ledger Clerk