Our client is one of the fastest-growing distributors within the security market. They are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join their already successful team
They are looking for an Accounts Payable person to join our team. Reporting into the Finance Manager, the role’s primary function involves inputting all invoices and expenses, handling and resolving all supplier account queries, chase all credits and create reports.
Making sure all invoices and credits have been entered timely and accurately
- Chasing open purchase orders each month
- Resolving discrepancies in invoice values and any purchase ledger queries
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure account stays up to date
- Chasing supplier credits
- Responsible for ensuring filing is kept up to date
- Reconcile and monitor supplier accounts weekly
- Controlling and processing the company credit card expenses
- Controlling and processing employees cash expenses
- Processing of daily direct debits taken from bank account
- Produce reports as and when needed
- Ad hoc tasks
- Be extremely organised, thorough, diligent and pay exceptional attention to detail
- Establish excellent communication and working relationships with suppliers
- Deal with queries and potential issues quickly on own initiative, sensitively and assertively
- Organise and plan own workload to meet all deadlines
- Fit within the existing team and work effectively and professionally at all times
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them, so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.