I am currently recruiting for a temporary purchase ledger clerk to join a fantastic returning client who is looking to add to their purchasing team.
The company based in Cwmbran are looking for someone with a good invoicing background however the key to this role is picking up new concepts and systems quickly along with being able to be pro-active and enthusiastic.This opportunity offers an initial 3 month role however there is a possibility for extension or the role being made permanent .
- To input supplier invoices into the Accounts Payable system in a timely and accurate manner to ensure payment to suppliers is made in accordance with supplier terms and conditions, relevant VAT legislation and financial procedures.
- To raise purchase orders and procurement card transactions in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with financial procedures.
- To support the purchase, payments and logistical processes, ensuring the appropriate prioritisation of workload to meet operational needs.
- To maintain a working knowledge of the organisations approved contractor list to ensure that the organisation obtains value for money and is compliant with procurement processes and procedure.
- To raise sales invoices in a timely and accurate manner and to operate the organisations debt recovery procedures robustly to ensure that income due to the organisation is received in a timely manner
- Provide resilience to the Senior Cashier as required to ensure the effective operation of the team
- To investigate and satisfactorily conclude queries raised by suppliers, customers, internal staff, senior managers and external bodies such as HMRC, internal and external audit.
What You will need:
- Purchasing (Desirable)
- To be immediately available
What you will get in return:
- Competitive pay rate
- Holiday pay &
- Reed Rewards Scheme
- The opportunity to gain a permanent role within a fantastic organisation
Interview's are very soon and the company are looking to appoint the right person as quickly as possible so if you are interested please register your interest as soon as possible.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business