- The individual will be responsible for processing high volumes of invoices, payment runs and reconciling accounts for all property related costs. This will involve working closely with the Property Administrator.
- Undertake a monthly program of supplier statement reconciliations to ensure that supplier accounts are accurate and all payments appropriately matched to invoice.
- Provide hands on support to the Purchase Ledger Clerks to assist in peak times to clear backlogs and cover team holidays.
- Support the team by taking supplier query calls and resolve any discrepancies arising, on a timely basis.
- Processing weekly BACS payments and providing the finance team with an accurate forecast of future cash requirements.
- Maintain purchase ledger standing data on a timely basis ensuring adherence to Company policies when setting up or removing suppliers and / or payment terms.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that invoices have been approved in line with the Company policies.
- Ad hoc tasks and support as required by the needs of the department.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual prepared to go the extra mile.
- Previous purchase ledge experience in industry is essential
- Must be cost conscious and analytical to investigate and resolve ledger discrepancies.
- Has a good knowledge and experience of working with excel spreadsheets and a financial ledger.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and work flexibly as part of a lean finance team
- Individual who can perform diligently while working under the pressure of strict deadlines.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.