- The individual will be responsible for processing high volumes of invoices, payment runs and reconciling accounts for all property related costs. This will involve working closely with the Property Administrator.
- Undertake a monthly program of supplier statement reconciliations to ensure that supplier accounts are accurate and all payments appropriately matched to invoice.
- Provide hands on support to the Purchase Ledger Clerks to assist in peak times to clear backlogs and cover team holidays.
- Support the team by taking supplier query calls and resolve any discrepancies arising, on a timely basis.
- Processing weekly BACS payments and providing the finance team with an accurate forecast of future cash requirements.
- Maintain purchase ledger standing data on a timely basis ensuring adherence to Company policies when setting up or removing suppliers and / or payment terms.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that invoices have been approved in line with the Company policies.
- Ad hoc tasks and support as required by the needs of the department.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual prepared to go the extra mile.
- Previous purchase ledge experience in industry is essential
- Must be cost conscious and analytical to investigate and resolve ledger discrepancies.
- Has a good knowledge and experience of working with excel spreadsheets and a financial ledger.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and work flexibly as part of a lean finance team
- Individual who can perform diligently while working under the pressure of strict deadlines.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job