Debbie Hatch Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a Temp-to-Perm basis. This manufacturing organisation is based in Newton Aycliffe.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Processing high volume of invoices daily
- Statement reconciliations
- Dealing with invoice queries in a professional and timely manner
- Adhering to a monthly and weekly timetable to ensure key objectives completed within set deadlines.
- Matching purchase invoices in various currencies
- Ensuring correct approvals adhered to
- Conducting month end and year end reconciliations
- Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers on invoice/payment issues.
- Compliance with data protection and archiving of associated finance documentation.
The Successful Candidate should:
- Have recent experience working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Have Manufacturing sector experience
- Be confident using SAP
- Have a good level of computer skill along with excel experience at a competent level.
- Purchase Ledger