Following a period of impressive growth, this leading Oxfordshire employer is needing to expand their finance team creating an opening for a talented Part Time Accounts Assistant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the role of Accounts Assistant is to provide support to the Finance Team.
The role is based on the Oxfordshire/Berkshire border.
Such duties include:
- Coding and processing purchase invoices and credit notes
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to purchase ledger
- Payment allocations and general maintenance of purchase ledger
- Posting of bank transactions and bank account reconciliation
- Managing credit card expenditure and accounting
The role will also require excellent communication skills as well as a good understanding of Excel.
This opportunity will be very visible within the business and is perfect for an AAT studier who wishes to gain finance exposure.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job