** 3 days per week – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday **
Our client is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their friendly team. The main purpose of the role is to process and administer supplier invoices and credit notes in line with company policy, always ensuring accuracy and meeting processing targets.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing a group of key suppliers
• Processing and administering supplier invoices and credit notes
• Resolving invoice queries
• Verifying scanned invoices
• Dealing with suppliers and supplier queries to ensure payments are made within payment terms
• Ensuring accurate statement reconciliations are completed for management review and audit purpose
• Supporting the team when required
Our client is looking for someone who has experience of working within a similar role especially processing supplier invoices, supplier statement reconciliation and computerised accounts payable systems. You should have good communications skills and be able to liaise confidently with colleagues and suppliers. Our client is also looking for someone who can be flexible, deal with changing priorities and a varied workload. This is a great opportunity to join a truly employee focused company.
If you feel you could be a good match for the role, please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call me on 01926 331329 if you have any questions.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job