This is a Part Time position working 3 days per week assisting within the accounts function and maintaining the business\'s Purchase Ledger.
Key responsibilties will include -
• Day to day maintenance of Purchase Ledger
• Matching of supplier invoices against purchase order and posting on to ledger
• Entering invoices in query onto system with appropriate query type
• Reconciliation of supplier statements
• General clerical work for Finance department as required
• Ad hoc duties as requested by management
The Ideal candidate will have -
• Experience of purchase ledger
• Strong MS Office and Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills
You will be able to demonstrate your previous skills and experience within this role and be a highly motivated individual.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and looking for a fantastic part time opportunity then please do not hesitate to apply!
Job Offer - £17,000 - £23,000 Pro-Rata
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job