A brand new role has been created within this Internationally recognised business based in the North Kent area for a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
About The Role
Following the continued growth of the business, the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be working within a small team that is responsible for the complete end-to-end Purchase Ledger function for the business. You will be responsible for:
- Complete lifecycle of invoicing, from processing and coding of invoices through to credit notes
- Matching invoices to purchase order numbers
- Liaising with managers across the business to ensure PO’s are authorised and raised correctly
- Act as the primary point of contact for query resolution
- Share the responsibility for multi-currency supplier payments through BACS, CHAPS etc.
- Plus, additional duties as required within the position
About Our Client
This role is working for a high profile internationally recognised business that is continue to grow bigger and bigger year on year. As the commitments for the department increase the need for more support has arisen.
We are looking for an individual that has solid Purchase Ledger experience of the complete lifecycle of the Purchase Ledger. Additionally, you will have strong IT skills including Excel to Pivot Table and Lookup level. You must have the following skills and experiences to apply for this role:
- Experience of working within a busy Purchase Ledger environment
- Been involved with the entire processing of Purchase Ledger not just other specific parts of the process
- You will be a team player to support your colleagues
- Strong IT skills are required, including the use of Excel to Pivot Table and Lookup level as a minimum
- If you have had previous experience of using Epicor software it would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Stable employment history
Things You Should Know
Due to the location of this role, you must be a car driver as public transport links are very difficult to get to the location.
Commutable from: Bromley, Caterham, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Gatwick, Godalming, Horley, Purley, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job