Purchase Ledger clerk Permanent accounts payable job Coventry
Your new company
A well-established retail company in Coventry are recruiting for 3x Purchase Ledger clerks to join their team on a permanent basis due to the centralisation of the finance team. You will be joining a very experienced team and working under forward thinking management.
Your new role
As the purchase ledger clerk you will be confident with the end to end accounts payable process and able to help with supplier invoice quires.
You will need to:
* Scan & log supplier invoices
* Process supplier invoices on the ledger for payment
* Investigate queries and deal with suppliers by phone, email or letter
* Match production invoices to correct receiver lines and process them on to the ledger for payment
* Reconcile, print and post invoice batches to the ledger and file batch reports in numerical order
* File supplier statements on a daily basis
What you'll need to succeed
You will need excellent attention to detail and the ability to work on your own initiative and in a team.
You must have recent and relevant experience working within accounts payable.
What you'll get in return
Up to £22,000 dependent on experience. Free on site parking
Normal hours of work are 37 per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'