Purchase Ledger Clerk - Western Commercial Broxburn
Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17:30 hours Edinburgh Full Time Apply Now
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Western Commercial - Broxburn
Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 35 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To provide efficient administration of all invoices received by the branch for goods & services
- Accurate maintenance of the purchase ledger.
- Ensure the application of Group accounting policies and procedures
- Open & distribute incoming mail, email and process all outgoing items
- Log all incoming invoices onto system.
- Matching of purchase orders to invoices
- Supervising the authorisation of purchase invoices.
- Ensuring accuracy of invoice/order coding before completion
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to ledger accounts
- Compilation of the monthly payment run and ad hoc cheques as necessary
- Liaise with Administration Manager in preparation of annual audit schedules and analysis
- Assistance with any other task as directed
- Ensure weekly/monthly task deadlines are met
- General filing and other housekeeping tasks
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Purchase ledger experience is highly desirable
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Financial Awareness
- Problem solving and decision making skills
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'