Purchase Ledger Clerk - Uckfield
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Based in Uckfield
Up to £21,000
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an amazing job opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an established and growing organisation in the Uckfield area on a permanent contract.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your duties will include the following:
- Match, batch and code and input all purchase ledger invoices
- Matching of supplier invoices to purchase orders and freelance timesheet
- Maintain supplier accounts
- Gain internal authorisation of all invoices and chase any outstanding ready for payment run
- Email out remittance advices after a payment run
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries & calls
- File paper and electronic supplier Invoices
- Allocate all chargeable costs to client projects
- Reconciling bank statements to payments & maintaining the reconciliation spreadsheet weekly
- Process & pay staff expense claims on a weekly basis
- Provide internal support for colleagues with finance-related issues
- Maintaining the petty cash
- Previous experience working in purchase ledger
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel
- Good communication skills
- Able to adapt to change
- Ideally working exposure to Sage
- Available at short notice advantageous
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 25 days Holiday, Parking, Pension and Life Assurance, along with a friendly, team orientated working environment.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward! Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing Invoices
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"