Purchase Ledger Clerk - Temporary
Proposed duration - 8 - 10 weeks
£10 - 12 per hour
Based in Hertford, my expanding and developing client has a requirement for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary basis. The position is expected to last for an 8 - 10 week period initially.
You will be available to start immediately and live within easily commutable distance of Hertford.
You will also be a competent and experienced Accounts Administrator who is confident of their ability to pick up on new skills and processes quickly.
The initial duties involved will be:
- Matching PO’s and invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Managing PL inbox and the processing of invoices in
- Posting manual invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries - via email and on the phone
- Supporting purchase ledger supervisor
- Supporting wider finance team - support with reporting and admin
Additional skill requirements:
- Must have experience using excel
- Great team working skills are essential as is a conscientious approach and really strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must be pro-active and happy to take on more responsibility as and when needed to.