Job description: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: £9.00 - 10.50 per hour + holiday
Job type: Temporary role
Mackenzie King are delighted to be supporting a growing business to recruit for a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk. This role will be supporting their Accounts team with a variety of duties and will be a great role for someone that is immediately available and looking to add a bit more experience to their CV.
- Bank transactions including entering rent and deposit transactions
- Purchase ledger input - entering invoices in SAGE, dealing with supplier queries.
- Preparing payment run using excel
- Processing referral requests - this consists of motioning referral email, entering details onto sheet and checking status
- Answering the accounts phone and dealing with any queries
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong purchase ledger experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Be organised with the ability to multitask efficiently
- Have good systems experience - Microsoft Office and SAGE
This role requires someone that will feel comfortable working in a growing Company and a fast moving environment.
If this role is of interest please apply ASAP.
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job